Yes, it’s been a couple months since I posted anything. And if any of you check the blog on a regular basis, I apologize. I thank you, but I still apologize for not getting anything new up.
I’ll try to do better.
Meanwhile, a lot of things have taken place. Things which cause me a great deal of excitement!
1. I’ve published six books, and they are all available on Amazon in hardback and in Kindle format. They are:
* The Prodigal Slave: A Study of the Letter to Philemon (revised and expanded from the one I mentioned a few months back).
*Alexander Campbell: A Collection (writings by and about Alexander Campbell).
* Abner Jones: A Collection (writings by and about Abner Jones).
* Sketches of Our Pioneers: a Brief Restoration Movement History (revised and expanded)
* The Oliphant-Smith Debate on the Existence of God, on Evolution, and on Morality (revised)
* Toils and Struggles of the Olden Times: The Autobiography of Elder Samuel Rogers (revised).
These all look very nice, and are high-quality paperbacks.
2. We’ve had three baptisms in the past month!
3. I’ve taken on several new writing projects–involving lots of research. That may not sound fun to you, but I love the thrill of digging for undiscovered or forgotten information.
4. Michael Shank, author of Muscle and a Shovel will be speaking at our congregation next month.
Really, it’s an exciting time to be me.
And tomorrow, my commentary on Jude will be available. Yee-Ha!